I share the journey that has inspired my work in the leadership space. An impact that is traced back to childhood where, at a young age, I became very aware of life and death. This awareness partnered with conscious decisions, including separating from a strict religious sect, influenced my later life. My present work as a conscious leadership and life coach, is reflected in the practical nature and academic approach that can be followed in the framework of my book, The Inner Journey To Conscious Leadership.
Key points discussed during the interview:
- Awareness means we are noticing what is going on inside ourselves and in the world at large.
- Setting an intention means we are doing and being. Think about who you want to be, and work towards that.
- Your organization will thrive when leaders reach higher consciousness levels by championing conscious leadership and enabling conversations that matter.
- Confidence means we trust in ourselves. It’s essential to trust yourself first before you can trust others.
- Listening with all the senses, learning relentlessly, and living mindfully are the practices of noticing what’s going on.
Learn more about Tom Eddington and his Impact Effect Network TV show at ImpactEffectNetwork,com.